24.2.09

TOMATO RICE


Tomato rice is my favourite one.Everyone will love it.Specially kids will love it.

Last week I made this rice.I've tried it before and it's very good done and it's also very fast,and very,very,very.......testy.....:) YUMMY!

So I want to share this recipes with you.Just give it a try.I am sure you and your kids will like it.

Ingredients:-
1.
1+1/2 cup uncooked rice,washed ,drained before 15 min.
2. 3 large red tomato
3. 2 green chili
4. 2 clove garlic
5. 1 inch ginger
6.1 tsp sugar
7. 1 tsp cumin seed
8. 1/2 tb butter (ghee)
9. 3+1/2 cup water
10. salt to test

Procedure:-
1. Blend tomato,garlic,ginger,chili along with 1/2 cup water.
2. Heat ghee on a pan.When it hot ,add cumin seeds.Then add blended mix.and sugar.3. Bring it to boil.
4. Add rice and mix well.5. Add rest of 3 cup water.Bring to boil.
6. Cover it with lid over med-low heat.And cooked until rice done.(for about 15,20 min.)Serve hot .


ENJOY :)

GO TO TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment