25.2.09

BRINJAL BHARIT(SMOKY MASHED BRINJAL)

Brinjal is called Vange in Marathi and Baingan in Hindi.Yesterday I made bringal bharit (smoky mashed brinjal)and I love bharit.I made at least once a month.
If you roast on hot charcoal,charcoal gets a better tastes and smells to the whole dish.WOW...its ....toooooo....good!

But here I baked it in microwave.Still its not bad.It's very simple recipe.Try it.This is my favourite dish and I'm sure you would love it.

Ingredients:-

1. 1 large brinjal(eggplant)
2. 1medium sized onion chopped fine
3. 2 green chili chopped fine
4. 3,4 sprig coriander leaves chopped
5. 2 tb peanut powder(shengdana kut)
6. salt to test
7. 2 tb curd(yogurt)

Procedure:-
1.
Washed brinjal and spread 1/2tsp oil over it.Put it on microwave safe dish and microwave about 10 min.

2. Brinjal should be soft and cooked well as shown below.3. Remove the skin as shown below.
4. Mash it into a pulp with your fingers . 5. Add all ingredients in it and mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and Serve.

ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment