29.1.09

PALAK CARROT MINT TIKKI




Palak (spinach) is the best for health and mint (pudina) is best for beauty.And also carrot are an excellent source of antioxidant compounds.So I combined three ingredients along with potato and made delicious tikki.
Actually my husband like to eat something snack after he came home from office.That's why I was thinking what can I do for him. I saw Spinach and mint in my refrigerator .Then I had an idea to make palak mint tikki.This is my own idea, so I was little bit scared that how it comes....
But when it did we ate all tikki's
....:).......Lajawaab!
We liked it and my both kids too. Most interesting thing was that we ate tikki with salsa instead of sauce...
Yummy!


Ingredients:-


1.1/2 bunch Palak(spinach)

2. 1 large carrots or 3,4 small carrots

3. 1/2 bunch Pudina(mint) chopped

4. 1 medium size potato

5. 1 tb ginger garlic paste

6. 1 tb chat masala

7. 1 ts. red chili powder (depends on your test)

8. salt to test
9. 2 tb semolina (rava,sujji)

10. 2 tsp rice flour (tandalache pith)

11. 4,5 springs cilantro(coriander leaves)chopped
12. oil for shallow fry


Procedure :-
1. Boil and peel potato and smash it.Wash palak and chopp it.Wash and grated carrot. Mix all ingredients except rava and rice flour.

2. Make small size balls and slightly press it on hands. Makes 13,14 tikki.(depends on size)

3. Combin rava and rice flour.Dip one by one all tikki's in it.Be remember all tikki's coated well. Meanwhile heat the pan over medium heat.


4. Spread oil over frying pan and arrange all tikki's over it.And add little bit oil over all tikki's.



5. After 10,12 min. when it change to golden colour turn into another side. Cooked until it turns golden.

6. Serve hot with sauce .I liked with salsa.

ENJOY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment