22.5.09

CAPSICUM BHARIT (SMOKEY CAPSICUM IN CURD)

"Capsicum bharit"is the name of today's recipe.I saw it on TV in cookery show.I liked it and I tried it yesterday.It done superb!!!!.
I never heard before bharita made from capsicum too.Thanks to Cookery show. Its a very simple recipe just 2,3 steps that's it..:)
Give it a try. If you liked baigan (eggplant) bharita,I'm sure you will like Capsicum bharita too.

Ingredients:-
1. 1 Big Capsicum(green pepper) or 2 medium size,roasted
2. 1 small onion chopped
3. 1 tsp cumin seed powder
4. 1/2 tb coriander seed powder
5. 1 and 1/2 tb peanut powder
6. 1 green chili finely chopped (option)
7. 2 tb coriander leaves chopped
8. 3 tb curd
9. pinch of sugar
10. salt to test

Procedure:-
1.
Roast capsicum into microwave,oven or on stove top directly.Roasted capsicum chopped finely.
2. Add all ingredients in it.
3. Mix it well.It done...:) Serve.

ENJOY :)

GO TO TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment