17.2.09

CRISPY FISH FRY


As I said in my last blog I made another recipe of fish.

Its a very,very,very...... simple recipe.Kids will love it.

Whenever we brought fish I made this type of fish fry for my kids.They loved it..:)and we too...:)

Just tr.........y it....!I am sure you will like it.You can use any type of fish for fry.


Ingredients:-


1. 1 large silver pomfret cut sliced

2. 1 tsp red chili powder

3. 1 tsp paprika(optional ,for colour)

4. 3 no. of kokam or 2 tsp lime juice

5. 1/2 ts turmeric

6. 3 tb. semolina (suji,rava)

7. 2 tsp rice flour

8. salt to test

9. oil for fry

Procedure:-
1. Mix all ingredients except semolina and rice flour and marinate fish for 15 min.










2. Mix semolina and rice flour.Dip fish one by one in mix to coat all sides.Meanwhile heat pan over medium heat.
3. Spread oil on a pan. Arrange all fish on it.Add some oil over it.

4. Fry both side until golden brown or crispy.
5. Serve hot with chapati,roti(Indian bread).



ENJOY :)

GO TO TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment